Google's Search engine Page Rank still works?
The amount of time between clicking on a link to view a web page and pressing the back button to return to the search results is called the wait time. On paper, this sounds like an effective metric for measuring user satisfaction. It might sound like a reason for Google to boost a page's ranking in search results. But is wait time really a factor in Google's ranking?
Do you need to check positions in Google? The answer is here:Join Rankinity
- How to rank my website and check positions with free SEO?
- How to connect ranking with traffic on your website?
- How to get effective website ranking in search result pages?
- What are the expectations and reality in free website ranking tools?
- How to make competitive analysis and marketing mix in website ranking?
Get 300 checks per month absolutely FREE!
No credit card needed. No strings attached. 👍